Skip to content
- ACADEMICS: resolutely acquiring knowledge and skill of every kind.
- WHOLESOMENESS: holistically growing in the totality of one’s body, mind and spirit.
- INTEGRITY: patiently increasing human virtues of honesty, peace, joy and forgiveness.
- SPIRITUALITY: gratefully practicing one’s faith and respecting the faith of the others.
- JUSTICE: courageously opting for the poor with a stand against unjust situations.
- LEADERSHIP: consistently committing oneself to be a person for others.
- EXCELLENCE: creatively striving to do more and achieve greater things (magis/more)
- COLLABORATION: cheerfully helping to work in groups/teams with genuine fellowship.
- RENEWAL: realistically rejuvenating oneself in the pursuit of a balanced life.
- COMMITMENT: humbly proving oneself to be a person of competence, conscience, compassion and commitment.